- Immediate start, CBD location, business focused outcomes consultancy, leaders in their field
- Provide expert analysis services to enterprise clients on complex and funky projects
- Work across all facets of Data and Analytics within a savvy team
Join a growing, flexible & award winning consulting company who values and invests in its employees and who is making a substantial mark on the Business Intelligence and Data and Analytics market nationally.
The Purpose of the role
Adelaide’s leading Data and Analytics Consultancy is seeking a professional and skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to join our established and awesome team. Working across all industries, we currently assist enterprise, government and commercial customers with the delivery of scalable, leading edge and award winning solutions which we have been told are game changers for them in their industries (and we are proud as punch!)
Key requirements of this role:
- Strong demonstrated experience working as part of an agile development team to gather, analyse and document requirements and design.
- Proven experience with business analysis, design, and research and understanding of business/user/customer requirements and user testing/usability testing experience
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with key stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements.
- Decipher business issues and identify data gaps to guide enhancement.
- Strong written and verbal communication and skills, with the ability to engage effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good time-management and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of standard software design and documentation practices, from requirements gathering to system testing.
- Strong knowledge of data and Business Intelligence practices.
- Perform ad hoc data extraction, manipulation and analysis for actionable insights, as required.
- Understanding of SQL.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of database and data analytics platforms, utilizing cloud technologies
- Ability to work in an agile environment, part of a multidisciplinary team. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly advantageous
- Previous experience in working as a Consultant is highly desirable
- An obvious passion for data with the desire to learn and discover new and better ways to solve business problems
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated prior experience working in a client facing role
- Exceptional ability to build and further develop relationships with key clients
- Highly developed project delivery skills
- Passion for learning and innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations.
- You must hold a current police clearance or be willing to obtain one at short notice
Why join Exposé?
We're a collaborative bunch that love getting together and making a positive difference across our team and clients. Offering great benefits to our employees, including a technology allowance, professional development allowance and paid development days off. We are actively involved in the community, regularly hosting networking events and supporting our staff to speak at relevant forums and events.
If you want to work with some of the most talented Data & Analytics Consultants in the market, who are truly passionate about what they do, then this is could be your opportunity to join a secure and growing consultancy.
"Exposé will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes/ profiles to Exposé, nor to any Exposé personnel. Exposé will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited introductions."