- Immediate start, CBD location, business focused outcomes consultancy, leaders in their field
- Provide expert data & analytics consulting services, including smart architectures to enterprise clients on complex and funky projects
- Work across all facets of Data and Analytics within a savvy team
Join a growing, flexible & award winning consulting company who values and invests in its employees and who is making a substantial mark on the Business Intelligence and Data and Analytics market nationally.
Please note that this is not a Data Scientist role - data science experience and qualifications are a bonus BUT we require a Technical Consultant who has the depth and breadth of skills across the entire Data Analytics landscape and who is experienced in smart architectures.
The Purpose of the role
Exposé, one of Australia's leading and award winning BI and Data Analytics Consultancy's is seeking professional and skilled Senior Data and Analytics Consultants to join our established and awesome team as a Data and Analytics Architect. You will work across a variety of complex and incredibly rewarding projects designed to provide the full BI lifecycle of support to our clients whilst helping the business grow. Working across all industries, we assist our enterprise government and commercial customers with the delivery of scalable, leading edge and award winning solutions which we have been told are game changers for them in their industries (and we are proud as punch!) Sound exciting? Read on...
Key technical requirements of this role:
- Advanced Analytics experience:
- Machine Learning
- Interactive Visualisations
- Semantic Models (Tabular/ Columnar)
- Big Data solutions
- Real time data streams
- Mobile integration
- Conventional BI experience
- Data integration and ETL
- Data architecture and modelling
- Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and its architecture
- Semantic Models (Multi-dimensional)
- Experience in these areas – both on premise and cloud based technologies, and creation of hybrid solutions and architectures
- Strong Microsoft BI Technology experience is a must-have with exposure to additional technologies such as AWS, Tableau, Oracle, SAP Business Objects, Qlik, IBM Watson and Google Analytics being highly advantageous
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly advantageous
- Microsoft/AWS certifications are highly advantageous
- Previous experience in working as a Consultant is highly desirable
- Ability to understand and solve client business problems by using Data and Analytical solutions drawing upon the suitable methodologies and technologies
- Experience in creating smart, scalable and future proof data analytics architectures is a must!
- An obvious passion for data and analytics with the desire to learn and discover new and better ways to solve business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated prior experience working in a client facing role
- Exceptional ability to build and further develop relationships with key clients
- Highly developed project delivery skills
- You must hold a current police clearance or be willing to obtain one at short notice
Why join Exposé?
We're a collaborative bunch that love getting together and making a positive difference across our team and clients. Offering great benefits to our employees, including a technology allowance, professional development allowance and paid development days off. We are actively involved in the community, regularly hosting networking events and supporting our staff to speak at relevant forums and events.
If you want to work with some of the most talented Data & Analytics technologists in the market, who are truly passionate about what they do, then this is could be your opportunity to join a secure and growing consultancy.
"Exposé will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes/ profiles to Exposé, nor to any Exposé personnel. Exposé will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited introductions."