- Immediate start, CBD location, business focused outcomes consultancy, leaders in their field
- Do you create the best visualisations in the market and have backend skills to match? We want to hear from you!
- Bar graph and pie chart enthusiasts need not apply!
Join a growing, flexible & award winning consulting company who values and invests in its employees and who is making a substantial mark on the Business Intelligence and Data and Analytics market nationally.
The Purpose of the role
Calling all visual story tellers! One of Australia’s leading Data and Analytics Consultancy is seeking a professional and skilled Data Visualisation Consultant to join our established and awesome team. Working across all industries, we currently assist enterprise, government and commercial customers with the delivery of scalable, leading edge and award winning solutions which we have been told are game changers for them in their industries (and we are proud as punch!)
The Location of the role
We are accepting candidates who are located in South Australia.
Key technical requirements of this role:
- Experience in accessing/ingesting data from various data sources; both on-premise and cloud-based technologies.
- Extensive experience in PowerBI a must!
- Strong Microsoft BI Technology (cloud and on-premise) experience.
- Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud, Qlik and other visualization tools highly advantageous
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly advantageous
- Microsoft/AWS certifications are highly advantageous
- Previous experience in working as a Consultant is highly desirable
- Understanding usability and how to turn data into readable insights
- Know how to tell a story using data
- Creating business-friendly data models
- Creating interactive visualisations
- Ability to understand and solve client business problems by using Data and Analytical solutions drawing upon the suitable methodologies and technologies
- An obvious passion for data and analytics with the desire to learn and discover new and better ways to solve business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated prior experience working in a client facing role
- Exceptional ability to build and further develop relationships with key clients
- Highly developed project delivery skills
- You must hold a current police clearance or be willing to obtain one at short notice
Why join Exposé?
We're a collaborative bunch that love getting together and making a positive difference cross our team and clients. Offering great benefits to our employees, including a technology allowance, professional development allowance and paid development days off. We are actively involved in the community, regularly hosting networking events and supporting our staff to speak at relevant forums and events.
If you want to work with some of the most talented Data & Analytics technologists and visual story tellers in the market, who are truly passionate about what they do, then this is could be your opportunity to join a secure and growing consultancy.
"Exposé will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes/ profiles to Exposé, nor to any Exposé personnel. Exposé will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited introductions."