Looking for your next role in the wonderful world of Data? Are you passionate about solving business problems to help clients make faster and more effective business decisions?
At exposé, we take pride in delivering innovative, driven business solutions to some of Australia’s most complex business challenges. Exposé is one of Australia’s leading and fastest-growing Data and Analytics Consultancies. We are looking to bring on a Business Analyst to join our national team.
As part of our team, you will be exposed to and supported on projects where you can put your professional mark while taking on new and exciting challenges.
In the last 12 months, we have….
- Doubled our customer base across the country during challenging times! Worked on exciting projects across all industries, assisting enterprise, government and commercial customers to deliver highly scalable cutting edge and award-winning solutions.
- Named Finalist in the ARN Innovation Awards: Australia-Wide Innovation (National) and Personal Innovation (Technical Excellence)
- Held AI & Advanced Analytics webinars that have helped innovate the healthcare industry bringing ‘outside the box’ thinking for patient services.
About the role:
Use your Business Analysis skills to deliver data-driven solutions for our clients and to help them “do better with data”. As a consultant, you will support our clients by thoroughly analysing the changes to their processes and business systems, documenting requirements and identifying the opportunities, problems, risks, potential implementation priorities, and timeframes.
Required experience for the role:
- Strong demonstrated experience working in a development team to gather, analyse and document requirements and design.
- Proven experience with business analysis, design, research, and understanding of business/user/customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with key stakeholders to gather and analyse requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of standard software design and documentation practices, from requirements gathering to system testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including mapping business processes to an end product
Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary certifications are highly advantageous
- Business Analyst Certifications are highly advantageous
- Previous experience working as a Consultant is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport & further develop relationships with clients & key stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience in a client-facing role
- Good time management and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Passion for learning and innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
- You must hold a current police clearance or be willing to obtain one at short notice
Why join exposé?
We are strong advocates of culture comes first! Words to describe our culture are supportive, encouraging, inclusive, positive and professional. We offer great employee benefits, including technology & professional development allowances and paid development days off!
We’re a collaborative bunch that loves getting together and making a positive difference across our team and clients. We are actively involved in the community, regularly hosting networking events and supporting our staff to speak at relevant forums and events.
If you want to work with some of the most talented Data & Analytics technologists in the market, who are truly passionate about what they do, then this could be your opportunity to join a secure and growing consultancy.